Posted on 01-23-2017
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor after an Auto Accident
Why You Should Seek Chiropractic Care after an Auto Accident
The team at Health & Wellness Center of Mid America works with hundreds of people every year who have been in a motor vehicle accident in Shoreview and surrounding Minnesota communities. In our eyes, optimal health is all about balance--of energy flow, strength, spinal alignment, and more. Auto accident injuries--even minor ones--can disrupt the body's natural balance and lead to pain and other symptoms, many of which can become chronic if left untreated.
Fortunately, chiropractic care is an excellent way to restore the body's natural balance--without the use of drugs or invasive procedures. Our Shoreview chiropractor can help a person find symptomatic relief from their auto injuries while also addressing and resolving the underlying issues which are contributing to their symptoms, including joint subluxation, inflammation, and postural imbalances.
Top 5 Ways Our Shoreview Chiropractor Can Help Manage an Auto Injury
- Realign the spine. Joint subluxations are common the spine after a car accident. A chiropractic adjustment helps restore the normal alignment and mobility of your spinal column, which can drastically reduce pain and stiffness.
- Improve nerve function. Restoring the spine's natural alignment also helps relieve pressure on spinal nerves and can improve the ability of your nervous system to communicate with your body in an effective way.
- Reduce tissue inflammation. Soft tissue massage, as well as non-invasive modalities including acupuncture and laser therapy, help to improve blood flow and lymphatic drainage, both critical for mediating your immune system's natural healing response.
- Improve muscle strength and postural control. Our chiropractor is highly skilled in analyzing human movement, and can prescribe corrective exercises that address underlying postural imbalances and promote further tissue healing.
- Prevent chronic pain. Early chiropractic intervention following a car accident--provided even before any symptoms develop--can reduce the risk of future or recurring pain and dysfunction.
Consult With Our Shoreview Chiropractor Team Today
At the Health & Wellness Center of Mid America, our chiropractic team wants you to be well throughout every stage of your life--even after an auto accident or similar traumatic incident. If you're struggling with an auto injury and are looking for help, contact your local Shoreview chiropractor, Dr. Thatcher, and his team at 651-484-8448. Be sure to ask about our special offer for new clients - that's a FREE consultation or second opinion.